Check it out on Traxsource!!!
Claude Monnet and Francesco Tarantini’s collaboration is a trademark of quality and pursuit of underground vibes since they started making music together years ago.
After a short break the duo comes back with a 3 tracks ep, making no exception to the rule. Galaxy is a pumping deep track, it grows in beats and melodies with a peculiar vibe till the break. Then it’s all about the beat and synths. Full Moon has that kind of dreamin atmosphere,with a strong bassline over the top and arps and pads. Bataclan is a classic bumper: tribal groove, dark voices, crazy synths. All together and exclusively from SSOH.
Early Support from:
– Gene Farris: thanks, nice n deep on “full moon”, good stuff!!!
– Dj T: Galaxy for me, thank for sending.
– Marco Carola: Deep cool stuff here. let’s see…
– Trevor Rockliffe : feeling this tune, will be playing (Galaxy)
– Maceo Plex and Shall Ocin : Evalutaing theses deep tracks, thx for sending.
– Citizain Kain : Galaxy and Bataclan are really big ! Will play them. Big hugs my Claudio : ))
– Ian Friday: Something for everyone on this. I’m digging it but “Bataclan” is my Fav!!
– Hector Romero : Great groove on Galaxy and the other cuts on this EP work as well. Nice one!
– Rainer Trueby : like the energy of Bataclan, reminds me a bit of a Kink remix that i have been playing a lot….
– Melokolektiv : Great release thanks for sharing, Bataclan is my fav.
– Tedd Paterson: Choice cuts, but loving the pace and feel of Full Moon over the obvious… Bataclan is also a nice afro-tech groover… good stuff.
– Dario D’attis: i like the groove of galaxy…..
– Seb Sanchez (Dj Mag) : Big tracks, I will play them, full support!
– Fabio Effe : super ep +++ galaxy is very cool
– Amine Edge & dance : Galaxy sounds good. I’ll try it out
– Tony carrasco : Bataclan is on fireeeee!!! They are all good and juicy will be playing this out!
– Jedsa Soundorom : great ep full support will play all for sure! my fav is Full Moon